“If you like coffee, this place has some of the best.”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #5 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Irvine
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 22 January 2018

When ever I see a Coffee Bean around, I will always go there for refreshments rather than the other shop with a star...

The option to order food and all make it a place where you can get a light breakfast, lunch or snack

Try it, you won't be dissapointed

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Came here with my wife for a small snack and had one almond croissant ($2.80) which was okay.

Service was friendly enough.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I have visited Irvine a few times now and got this as a recommendation from a local. Being a Starbucks regular I was anxious to give it a try as its much closer to the hotel. Its very much the same as a starbucks which gives it a comfortable feel. I am a tea drinker and found their Earl Grey exceptional and my wife was elated her coffee wasn't Starbucks.Staff has always been top notch.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Coffee Bean was recommended to me by my daughter, so I took a break from Starbucks and was not disappointed! Great espresso drinks and beans, too!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

I love the pumpkin latte when it is in season. I normally get a non-fat caramel or a non-fat vanilla latte. They changed my taste buds when it comes to coffee. They don't roast their beans until they taste burnt like at Starbucks. I also love the k-cups you can buy and enjoy at home.