“Good Family Place”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #26 of 707 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Description: At STONEFIRE Grill, we combine the finest ingredients and family recipes with an exceptional standard of service to create a warm, friendly environment and prices that define 'value'. Whether you choose to dine in, use our convenient takeout service or cater your next event, our team is committed to providing you and yours with consistent, exceptional meals.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food selection. Fairly fast to deliver. I would not say that is cheap but it is not expensive for the amount of you get. They have different size of portions so a solo can eat as well as a huge group. Solid customer service.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to grab lunch by yourself or with friends. You order individually and get your own drinks. Service is quick and you can be in and out in a limited time. They have pizza, BBQ meat and salads. Probably much more that I don't remember. Their ice tea is the Paradise Cafe brand.,which I can't get enough of.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The portions here are extremely large. Food is tasty and the menu has all the usual favorites- pasta, salads, pizza, BBQ tri tip, etc. will eat here again without hesitation.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I love this place, I tried almost everything on their menu and everything is always great on taste, portion side, freshness and price. you cant go wrong with visiting this restaurant at any location.

Staff members are really great to deal with and they are really an asset to any store management, stonefire grill is lucky to have such a great staff

I wish if they add new items to the menu, I guess they need to do that once in a while to keep it interesting.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent place to dine for those who love their meat. Always cooked to perfection and to order. Generous portions served. My favorite is the chicken and tri-tip combo plate but the menu is loaded with options for everyone in the family: salads, sandwiches and pastas. Easy parking, nice casual decor and mid-range prices make this a value meal.