“You cant go wrong with stonefire grill”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #26 of 707 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Description: At STONEFIRE Grill, we combine the finest ingredients and family recipes with an exceptional standard of service to create a warm, friendly environment and prices that define 'value'. Whether you choose to dine in, use our convenient takeout service or cater your next event, our team is committed to providing you and yours with consistent, exceptional meals.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I love this place, I tried almost everything on their menu and everything is always great on taste, portion side, freshness and price. you cant go wrong with visiting this restaurant at any location.

Staff members are really great to deal with and they are really an asset to any store management, stonefire grill is lucky to have such a great staff

I wish if they add new items to the menu, I guess they need to do that once in a while to keep it interesting.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent place to dine for those who love their meat. Always cooked to perfection and to order. Generous portions served. My favorite is the chicken and tri-tip combo plate but the menu is loaded with options for everyone in the family: salads, sandwiches and pastas. Easy parking, nice casual decor and mid-range prices make this a value meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stone Fire Grill is perfect for families. The menu has so many options there is something for every taste.
We had salads during our visit. **Be sure to ask about size. They have at least four. We chose the one above the smallest and it was a huge salad. Served in a big bowl. Very tasty and reasonable in price.The rest of the family had a combination vegetables, try-tip meal and breadsticks.
You have the typical drink machine to fill up at your hearts desire. Lots of seating available inside. It appears Stone Fire does a huge take out business too.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Menu is mostly salads - we both had Cobb. What I do like it that there are 4 sizes.
Unfortunately unless you ask you don't know how large the bowl is. Extremely popular with young people because it offers great value for the money. Very noisy with customers and kitchen. Ordering and service is similar to Panera, but not as good because the young people are apparently not supervised.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

It all looked so tempting ... I could dine there often. I ordered a Grilled Salad with Tri-Tip. I selected the Petite, which is the personal size, and expected something really small. Instead I received a reasonable bowl filled with greens, avocado, and tri-tip. The flavoring was good, just the right amount of dressing, loved the bites of tri-tip ... and all for only $ 7.99

Others ordered tri-tip, salads, ribs, and even mac and cheese. Everyone was totally satisfied with their meal ... even the pizza lover among us.

This is a comfortable setting for families, groups, couples, or even a solo run. It's a bit of a drive for us, but we will return