“New restaurant in a new center - Nicely done!”
Review of Panini Cafe

Panini Cafe
Ranked #48 of 683 Restaurants in Irvine
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Thought I would come out for a Sunday lunch. Surprised at how big the restaurant is and nicely decorated. I was expecting a "fast food" type experience due to the name, but it's a surprise sit down restaurant. I could have had breakfast or lunch. I chose lunch. I ordered the combination chicken kebab and beef kebab meal for about $15. The meal came in a timely manner. It's a large meal that can be shared. Wow, the chicken was super tender and juicy for a kebab, as was the beef. Rice and salad also fresh. I took leftovers home and had two additional meals from it. Neighboring tables also were enjoying their soup/salad meal and bacon and french toast meal. Neighbors were very friendly and were more than willing to talk positively about their meals. Service was excellent and had multiple people coming to the table to take care of customer's needs. Very nice food and staff. Well worth it.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We had a table for 8 guests. The service was just great. Food was great. The casual ambiance was great. We all had a great evening.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

There were eight of us. They were very accommodating to us. Service was quick. Food was delicious. We were there for dinner. Some of us shared and they were very accommodating

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I have eaten at the Paninin Cafe on Michaelson and in Aliso Viejo for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I always have to remember to ask for no peppercinis on my breakfasts because I don't like the liquid they are kept in all over my food. The breakfasts are all very good. Lunchtime is always busy which is a good sign that they are consistently good. I was glad to hear that one was opening up near my home in the new Los Olivos shopping center. When it opened I went in and ordered the chicken kabob with the basmati rice and regular salad. It was delicious as it always is and there was plenty of food on the plate. I have tried a few of the other items on the menu but always know I can't go wrong ordering the chicken kabobs.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

It was a first time visit and I was looking forward to the KOOBIDEH KABOB combo plate. We ordered that and selected as our side, the Mediterranean Greek salad. It was absolutely delicious! It's a must try! Great atmosphere and shopping center, so after you have eaten you can check out the other stores nearby. We shall be back!