1,244 results
All reviewsclose to the airportshuttle serviceunderground parkingfree shuttlewafflesfree breakfastcar rentallong flightroom was largecentury blvdliquor storethe breakfast areanext morningevery hourpanda expressnice stayshort stay
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The shuttle driver was efficient. Very nice front desk folks. Good selection of breakfast food. Daisy & Martin in the Breakfast Room were very kind and kept the area clean. They gave us suggestions as to what was within walking distance of the hotel. They are true ambassadors for the hotel

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
jason1952, Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Margiea1415,
Thank you for sharing your visit to Los Angeles with us at Best Western PLUS Suites Hotel! Daisy and Martin are great assets to our hotel, and we are delighted to hear they were able to assist you with information of our area. Our staff will be humbled by your compliments. We look forward to having you again as our guest!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Convenient for LA Airport with good shuttle service. Comfortable room. Mexican next door. Otherwise difficult to find a restaurant nearby We had takeaway from opposite hotel which after a long flight was fine

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Cathyoldman,
We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us at Best Western PLUS Suites Hotel. Our main priority is to provide a comfortable room and convenience for all our guests. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I booked this Hotel on Bookings.com. for myself and 2 friends, we had been travelling for our first time around USA and this was our last location before we departed back home to Australia. I would like to thank the young Lady Elissa for her upmost & professional customer service that we had received in our entire travels of America, she is a wonderful asset to her Manager and the rest of the lovely staff at the Hotel. Elissa thankyou for the early check in and all your help with our excursion the next day of Los Angeles , we loved it. The Rooms were very Large and Clean and the Hotel was Non Smoking, the complimentary Breakfast that they offered would have been extra nice if we had of got out of our comfy beds a little earlier before our Excursion. The Foyer of the Hotel was very comfortable with lots of Seats and the offer of fresh fruit and Tea & Coffee making area. The Location was perfect , close to the Airport with a complimentary Airport Shuttle both ways & take away shops straight across the road. We would highly recommend this Hotel and the wonderful Staff and will be sure to return on our next trip to Los Angeles. Thankyou Elissa and Staff & the Polite Bus Driver you made our stay a pleasant one and the customer service we received was out standing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lynnQ8935AZ
jason1952, Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Lynn,
We are so flattered and appreciative of your enthusiastic review! It has been our pleasure welcoming you and your friends and offering you a comfortable room and great service. Elissa is a wonderful ambassador,who enjoys offering a genuine welcome to our guests. Our staff will be humbled by your compliments. Please do not hesitate to let any of us know how we may be of service on your next visit to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I booked this room due to an early flight the following morning. It was close to the rental car return and had on-site parking for $10 per night. The room had what I needed and was clean. Unfortunately, I had to get to the airport before breakfast opened, so I could not take advantage of it. I would stay here again if I need to keep a similar flight schedule next time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jason1952, Manager at Best Western Plus Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Suites Hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of our hotel and the convenience. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

After 12 hours of flying I was looking forward to a quiet night.

Jaded, I drove along Century Blvd searching for a hotel with a vacancy and a reasonable room rate.

To call Best Western Suites Hotel unattractive is harsh, but I can’t see it picking up any design prizes. On a positive note, its rooms are big and it has shops directly across the road.

I was grubby from the flight and the hotel Serac. I felt instantly worse after paying a $164 plus $10 for parking.

On entering my room, I mean suite, I was instantly assaulted by the hums:

The air con was rumbling away. The bathroom had a heavy breathing air recycler, the fridge was fighting to get noticed and outside my window the steady flow of traffic adding to the choir.

Yet the ensemble was only completed with the ice machine in the corridor outside my door groaning incessantly.

In my jet lagged half sleep state I was longing to be back in economy somewhere over the Atlantic.... If the Americans say they don’t do torture... Don’t believe ‘em.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business