All reviews panda express two room suite free shuttle two queen beds free hot breakfast yogurt rental car would stay again room was clean and comfortable fridge and microwave los angeles flight traffic
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The carpet is very warn. Lots of tears and damage. The room did not feel clean. Adequate parking. Breakfast standard issue. For the price, it is not as good as others I have stayed in. Stayed only one night so it worked.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CatlanL
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had a late night flight out of LAX so I decided to spend the afternoon here where I could freshen up before my flight. It's close to the airport and I had some points to use so I tried this place. It worked OK. It was clean. The staff was friendly. I don't think I'd want to stay here more than one night but it served the purpose.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I would NEVER stay here again! Old rooms, noisy plumbing, smelly rooms, hairs in bath tub. The " woman" who works at breakfast is so rude, no smile, no good morning. She should not be what greets guests first think in the morning! Ruined my stay. Way overpriced for that kind of service and it was awful! SiMPLY THE WORST CHOICE property! AVOID at all costs. HUGE Waterbug in room ! Disgusting! Computers broken in the " business center". Could not use them. Had to go to another hotel to print, the worst stay at a CHOICE!

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank reallychicago
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Good Morning:

Our apologies that you had an awful stay. Can you please send us your information or contact myself so that we can make it right for you. We have search our system and could not find your information. I just want to make sure that you were at the right Choice property. Regarding the business computers, they are brand new computers & printers only 7-months old. My email address is comfortlax@gmail.com or contact the hotel directly at 310 671 7213.

Have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to speaking with you.

Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Staying 1 nite after long hour flight , hotel outside was dated, elevator was old, parking lot was not fully occupied that day.

I used shuttle service from airport, the waiting time was around 45 min and I was the only person picked at that time .

My room was upgraded to the one that had living room + bed room. Living room was dark hence I need to turn on the light whenever I was in my room .
Room itself was clean.
View was facing the rooftop that consist of AHU etc .

Breakfast was basic

Close to convenient store and Panda Express.

Depending pricing offered , I may stay again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Booked this room only for a few hour layover at LAX. Jet lagged from a 13.5 hour flight from Sydney, I just wanted a place to nap and shower. We arrived after 7am, later than what I had told the hotel, and had no problem checking in. We told the front desk that our plan was to only stay until check out, but our flight was later. They asked us when we'd like to leave and told us to take our time. "The shuttle will be here to take you back when you're ready". They quickly checked us in and gave us cold water and pointed us in the direction of the breakfast area. After our nap the phone rang from the front desk. They wanted to make sure we were awake so that we didn't miss our flight. Very thoughtful!
The room could use some updating, especially the bathroom, but it was clean.

Room tip: choose a room on the inside rather than a breezeway room
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Comfortlax, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017