See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and a few bumps aside had an ok time. They are cheap on the soap and towe but I am a simple guy. You have to keep on them if you want something but still it was ok. The pool is not very warm but again ok for me.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014

My family stayed at the hotel and we were disrecpected by customer service . The manager William us very rude, the room are nasty, I watch him rent the room for couple hours and when the guest check out, he goes in and fix the bed and throw away the garbage without changing the sheets, and also one day my kids were in the pool and there a Chinese guest, that has been living there for months I guess their family member, she was uspstair and spitting down on the pool when I confront him about it he told that she was crazy and he let her lived there, another incident I ask him to change my sheets and he told me they change sheets every other day. He also wear the same clothes everyday, my kids and I got bed bugs, I will contact the right agency to investigate this issues, also there are maggots and lots of crickets and the parking lot at night time, worse place ever. Nasty hotel and Nasty customer service he tries to over charge me when it to came to the weekends.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank clarice25
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place is so dirty and the stuff at the front desk is unfriendly... i have to stay their for three nights i paid 300 dollars for three nights ..but i left after the first night and i didn't got my money back for the other two nights.i will try to sue them to get my money back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Fred55759
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was desperate looking for a hotel with my toddler at around 11:30pm, so I had to take anything available at that time. The staff hardly speak english! Rooms are dirty, the microwave oven is downstair, there is no fridge inside the room, and the only give you ice from the fridge the have inside the lobby which is locked the entire time. In other words, you need to ask somebody from the staff to get few ice cubes. The cable tv is horrible because you get only few local channels plus ESPN and CNN. The WI-FI is slow and crashes a lot. The room stinks, the carpet is so filthy that when you walk on it without shoes, your socks turn black. Housekeeping has to be done at their convenience. They actually call you in the morning to ask if you need anything because the maid is leaving.The smell of marijuana makes you high free of charge and some of the tenants look like crack house residents. I would not recommend this hotel. I paid $65 a night just because I got it for a whole week. Otherwise you are looking at a $75+tax per night for a piece of crap.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Josekerch
Reviewed 6 January 2013

First of all, we called ahead for pricing info & were quoted a price of $85. Next, when I got there and asked for price the man told me "price is $85 plus tax but for you I give deal just $85 no tax." So we get in our room and it's totally not like brochure. FILTHY!!! Brochure says "all accommodations are newly remodeled. The Tivoli Hotel always provides to you a clean, new and comfortable room with a competitive rate." I couldn't help but notice that this place hasn't been properly cleaned since it's opening. Where's the housekeeper? Do they have one? Check out my pictures of this "clean, new and comfortable room with a competitive rate". Anyway, we checked in around 2 A.M. so we couldn't find much else plus our two kids were ready to sleep after travelling. After about an hour I saw a mouse run by the door. Called office and told about mouse and they didn't care. Then I started looking for the mouse and found a dirty pair of socks balled up beside the bed. So that's when I decided to start taking pictures of this dump. Next morning after staying awake all night I told the owner and he offered no apology nor remedy. He told me "I give bargain of $85. This good deal." He tried to tell me he normally charges $110 a night. Flat out B.S. Anyway this place should be stayed away from. TOTALLY FILTHY DUMP!! Go ahead, check the place out, you'll see. Oh yeah, the $85 doesn't even buy you breakfast here. Yup, no breakfast, no coffee or anything. Without exaggeration this place should cost about 25-30 bucks a night. It's the type of place where tweakers, dopers and prostitutes would be welcomed. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family