See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Very comfortable bed, clean and well-managed. Noise (street & planes landing) no problem at least in my room away from street. Fast, free WiFi. Could do without the cigarette burn holes on carpet and curtains, and the slight after-stench from previous smokers... but reflects its price point. That said, it could do with a furnishing revamp. Neighborhood will look iffy to the anxious, but I found it friendly and safe. Good inexpensive chinese, mexican eateries (and local/LA area go-to Randy's Donuts) nearby. Close and convenient (no need to worry about LA traffic) to LAX and the 405 freeway. It will be hard to find better value for money hotel rooms in this part of metro LA.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2016

The Hotel was very clean, had a microwaves, refriderator, good wifi, and nice bath and shower. We were happy with our stay. The lady working at the front desk was kind as well. Would recommend for staying at if needing to fly out of LAX early in the morning

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Yesterday Sunday March 27, I reserved a one bed room for one night and later I “upgraded” my reservation for a room with two beds because my daughter was coming with us. Now I have been charged for two rooms! I want you to reimburse me my money!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank viclmzn
Reviewed 5 February 2016

We stayed here as an relatively cheap overnight stay in LA before driving to Vegas the next day.

Room is basic (as expected for the price - $70 US) but was clean and tidy, had room our bags and a little table and chairs, had hot water for a shower and bed was comfy enough for one night.
The lack of water pressure and the room heater not working as well as it should are the only negatives - definitely not deal breakers.

Found it easily in the dark after a very long flight and waiting to pick up a car from car rental, motel had plenty of light and parking.
We dropped our luggage, had a shower and headed out for dinner and to check out Santa Monica Pier which was maybe a 20 - 30 min drive

Man who checked us in was polite and recommended a nice diner (Flip it) down the road (2 min drive) for breakfast the next morning.

Overall, would recommend this place for a reasonable priced motel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Large bed, decent TV, some parking - not covered. Room had very intense chemical cleaner smell - a bit worrying, but no harm done. Helpful staff let me back in the room after we checked out to collect items left behind.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple