All reviews close to the airport free parking room was clean the location is perfect staff was very friendly and helpful no elevator long flight fridge and microwave would stay here again stayed here for one night parking lot ray beds motel lax forum concert
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Among other options around, Crystal Inn had the best reviews, and I found it to be true - it's a really good option for a limited budget: clean room, seamless process, and friendly staff. Cream for coffee has turned sour, but the administrator helped solve the problem by bringing milk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank IvanLvov
Reviewed 16 August 2018

After researching several neighboring hotels, we found Crystal and were happy with our choice. The Crystal Inn is perfectly suited for an overnight stay before/after a flight -- though it didn't strike me as a lodging that you would stay much longer at. It was clean, safe, the price was right and its location was quick and easy to the airport. As a result, we saved $$$ compared to other "name brand" hotels that serve LAX.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank tobiegordon
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re after no-frills accommodation close to LAX airport then this is the place for you. We found it to be on a quick and easy to leave for the south. Check-in was quick and the staff seemed friendly enough. The room was not up to the reviews in my opinion. The shower was broken and after a 12 hour flight that was an issue for us. Also if you have small kids like us you may not want to place them on the carpet. Our feet were literally black and sticky from the dirt!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I needed a hotel that would be a safe and comfortable place and not cost an outrageous amount of money. This hotel provided all of the above. It was not far from the LAX airport which I needed to catch a flight the next morning.
I would recommend this hotel because in addition to the needed things on my list, it was also clean and had comfy beds.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed here one night because it was close to the airport. Check in was quick. Beds are really comfortable!!!! There is no elevator so if you cannot climb steps you will need to request a room on the first floor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family