other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Hot bubbling Hottub
Private relaxing backyard with BBQ, firepit  and hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

davidfren...
Portland, Oregon
“Big Surprise, never got to stay there”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Although we contacted the owner a week in advance to get the details for the arrival and had everything confirmed when we arrived we found the house occupied, the renters said they had just extended their stay three days. So the owner double booked the property for the same days. She was kind enough to find us another house never the less we found this very unprofessional..............We got to the other house and it was not yet cleaned as they were not expecting us. So that delayed our plans a bit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Apr 2017
David, I understand your initial disappointment. As I explained to you over the phone the previous guest had a last minute medical emergency and had to extend their stay. I had to accommodate guests that were dealing with emergency room and hospital.
I was able to find you an upgraded property in a matter of minutes, that was bigger, and had even more amenities than the home you booked. There was no extra charge. I don't see how this is unprofessional or how this situation even qualifies for a one star bad review. The house you had been offered was just cleaned the day of your arrival and you were met by the owners who greeted you and showed you the property. Not to mention that the property was within a mile of the original one. I am sorry for what happened, but it was out of my control, life happens... I believe I acted in your best interest and successfully secured an alternative property superior to the original one without increase in price.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing