All reviews place to stay festival grounds coachella weekend palm springs sylvia rates desert
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I received a good basic hotel experience for the price I paid. There was a minor issue with my card/lock entry into the room, but I needed to see some friends so the hotel staff remedied the issue while I was gone. The hotel is dated but this was not an issue for me. Friendly staff. Location was great for me as close to people I needed to see. Comfortable beds, microwave oven, fridge, clean room.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Thank you so much for making our hotel your Home away from home! , we are glad you enjoyed your stay and would choose our hotel again when you are in town! we as a team at our hotel could not be more proud!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

These guys are crooks! Their policy states that a reservation can be cancelled, but they refused to cancel mine. I called to cancel, and they said I needed to call back the next day when a manager was in. The next day I called, and a manager was still not available. I called the following day, and a manager was finally there. However, she was not willing to cancel my reservation. I am now disputing the charge with me credit card company.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Wahster

Thank you for your candid Review, we apologize that your stay was not satisfactory and we are very sorry to know your stay was not 5 stars. We hope to rectify and issues you faced at our hotel please feel free to contact us. Once again we are very sorry

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Was shown on travel website as 3 star..very dirty ..rugs, bathtub, toilet, fire alarm hanging, light bulbs missing, heat did not work, coffee urns out in lobby for morning but office locked in morning, no coffee pots in room...only placard in room saying how much you pay if you steal one

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pam p
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Our goal is to make each guest stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. Unfortunately, we are not always able to achieve this goal to the satisfaction of some of our guests. We have reviewed your concerns and have addressed them in an effort to remedy the situation. As always, we encourage our guest's to give us the opportunity to remedy the problem during their stay. We will make every effort to make each guest stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Great price, nice enough, as I just work, eat next door, and get a quiet sleep. There is a pool, but this is not a vacation spot. I don't ask for much, and I get what I pay for. I stay here for a day or two, every other month or so. Suits me just fine.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is best
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Thank you for much for your kind words!!

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for about 3 weeks. We were here with our newborn son but also had friends over on the occasion. The A/C was super cold & when we used the heater it warmed up nice! The staff was really nice, and helped alot with my son. Im a new mom and they gave me all kinds of advice and helpful tips. The furniture is a little out dated but its not like we need 2015 dressers for a motel stay.
They were helpful with resources we werent aware of in our city & the resturant next door Cactus Jack was AMAZING♡ It was the fanciest, nicest resturant I had ever been in! It was clasy and romantic yet at the same time light and fun for friends perfect for our date night♡
The hotel is across from the gas station, pizza place, subway, 2 grocery stores, and clothing and shoe stores. Its also not that far from Starbucks and next door is Rite Aid and lots of other things. The location is great and the staff was nice and helpful. It was definitely affordable and we would definitely stay here again (:

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sariena C
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015