“Wonderful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hugo L
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I spent last weekend up in Idylewild and stayed at this little cabin which was a piece of heaven on hearth. The owner Reggie was so pleasant, nice and friendly. I can't wait to go back again and stay at the same place, the price is right and place is great, so closed to the town and all the restaurants. Thank you Reggie.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Dog Friendly Cabin!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We found this cabin to be perfect for our trip for two adults and two dogs. It was clean, comfortable, and everything we needed was provided including information on hiking in the area. Would recommend it to any couple looking for a nice get-a-way.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great little getaway”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This place and the owners were great. They were prompt in communication at each step and thoughtful to leave the heat on for us. The cozy rental unit was perfect, the dogs and fact that they are dog friendly was awesome, and Reggie even dug our car out of the Christmas snow storm for us. All around great experience. A very short drive or short stroll to town.

Travelcat...
Newport Beach, California
“Great little hideaway”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice little studio cabin. Cozy and comfortable! The space was clean and easy to find. Close to town with out the traffic and crowds. They also gave us a single night rental which allowed my husband and I much needed night away.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Heidi S
Long Beach, California
“Ms”
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Words can hardly explain how great this was! I hate to say too many things about it because I fear that it will be booked all the time, but in my opinion it is a 5 star cabin. Reggie gave us the warmest welcome when we drove up, helped us park and he showed us the studio cabin. The babbling brook and the off the highway property set the scene right from the start. Everything inside the cabin was carefully thought out. A cute nook with a futon, the bathroom with plenty of extra rolled wash cloths, a large shower, and the cutest kithenette with coffee,tea and large gorgeous coffee mugs. Built to suit romance but practical enough for anyone.
We woke up on Saturday wanting to drive to the snow, but most places require a 2 night min. I absolutely loved the fact that this is the only place I could find that suited my needs. We feel that we got so lucky with this one. We can't wait to go back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing