USD 367
USD 293
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 153
USD 123
USD 324
USD 282
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Surf City(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 132
Hotels.com
Hotel Huntington Beach(Huntington Beach)
USD 168
USD 146
USD 140
Beach Inn Motel(Huntington Beach)
USD 107
USD 482
USD 395
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewssunset beachboogie boardsrooftop terracesuper helpful and kindbeach toysbasic accommodationsfish campbig attractionfree breakfastbeach itemsjacuzzi roomoutdoor showerfamily placesmall hotelfelt like homecrowded beachbeach trip
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The Owners took this place down to the studs, they replaced everything, so it has Great water pressure to wash off the sand from the beach. The room we were in had a nice overhead shower with beautiful tile, and the whole room is redone.
And, very nicely so....
Now all they need is some nice art work/pictures on the walls, and they will be done.
The bedding was great, all the modern electrical & connections for your devices.
( I don't have one)
Very close to the ocean, places to eat are nearby, and the staff/owner I met was super friendly.
We actually extended our visit by a day because it was so nice, and the price was right for the location.
Good Job to the Staff & The Owners on the Quality of the remodel.
All the rooms are above street level, so you need to hump up the steps, not for anyone with disabilities at this time. But even with my bad knees, no big deal...
We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russell A
deb492, Manager at Ocean Surf Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

We appreciate you reviewing the hotel, unfortunately this is not the correct hotel. I think maybe you are reviewing Surf City Inn which is down the street and recently remodeled.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Quaint hotel with a style of it's own. Wonderful family atmosphere a short half block to a great beach. Rooms are well equipped with microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV with great channels, and very good high speed internet. Comfortable bed, plenty of desk and surface space, nice bathroom and closet. The owner is very friendly and will do her best to make sure you enjoy your stay. I moved my son into his new apartment at CSULB and then spent a couple days at the Ocean Surf and Inn Suites to relax before driving back to the NorCal. Very relaxing location with some very nice restaurants and bars within walking distance. Quiet neighborhood even though it is on PCH. The staff keeps the place very clean. I would rate the Ocean Surf and Inn Suites excellent value and I definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Courtyard for value, oceanview for a few dollars more.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
deb492, Manager at Ocean Surf Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you so much Don for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you here. Good luck to your son and come visit him often!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Staff are wonderful, beds are comfy, but wouldn't stay here again. It was a little bit too far from everything and we didn't have a vehicle. Our room had a weird smell, and it was an inside room which had zero privacy. We got switched to a different room, but it was not a huge improvement next time will pay a bit more for a nicer place to hang out

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
deb492, Manager at Ocean Surf Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry you did not like it enough to want to come back but I understand that we are a bit out of the way. Perhaps with a car you would have had a better time. We are not for everyone. The ocean view and the parkview rooms are definitely our favorites since the standard rooms center around the courtyard or face the street. Thank you again for your remarks, I hope someone else that reads this understands where we are at and what kind of a hotel we are.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were taking the Kids and Grand kids to Disneyland and wanted some Beach time as well. My wife found the Ocean Surf Inn. We fell in love with this place upon arrival. We stayed July 7th to the 10th. Debbie is awesome, friendly, just good people. We did Disney one day and the Beach the next. Just steps from the Beach. We enjoyed the Roof Top Deck with a glass of wine, very nice. Very small, comfortable, well kept Jem.
Upon leaving I gave Debbie a Hug and promised to return.

Room Tip: Best Rooms are 3rd Floor Facing the Beach with Balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
deb492, Manager at Ocean Surf Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words in the review. It was fun having you here and look forward to you coming back. Maybe more relaxation time next time!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this little hotel. Immediately when I checked in, I met this wonderful woman (manager? Owner maybe?) and her cute dog. She was beyond helpful and so laid back. I work crazy hours and this was my first vacation of the year - her personality is exactly what I needed. We stayed in the jacuzzi room and it was just perfect. Super comfortable bed, clean, huge jacuzzi and a balcony with ocean view. The sounds of the waves crashing - amazing. We actually kept the balcony door open most of our stay. We are leaving in the morning to travel down the PCH and we wish we would have booked another night here. It's the perfect beach hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLD1124
deb492, Manager at Ocean Surf Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you had the much needed rest and relaxation. Come back and see us again when you need to decompress or just have fun at the beach.