Comfort Suites Huntington Beach
Pasea Hotel & Spa(Huntington Beach)
USD 442*
USD 362*
  • Pool
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 196*
USD 284*
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Ocean Surf Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150*
SpringHill Suites Huntington Beach Orange County(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 191*
  • Breakfast included
Sun 'n' Sands Motel(Huntington Beach)
USD 168*
Best Western Surf City(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 146*
USD 133*
BestWestern.com
USD 508*
USD 361*
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Huntington Surf Inn(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 247*
Agoda.com
All reviewsmin driveexercise roomyogurtfront desk stafffree breakfastthe breakfast areaking suiteorange countywe've stayedsurf cityfreewayraytargethb
Reviewed 15 November 2011

i just went down to orange county and my friend recommend me this one and for sure he was right about the hotel. the owner, manager and the staff were so happy to help me in anything i wanted to and for sure in next visit i`ll be staying in the same place. thx guys..

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Lumpy bumpy matress, dark, dreary room. For breakfast there were yellowish discs they swore were eggs and slices of bacon you couldn't cut with a chainsaw. If you have to be near the 405 freeway and lots of fast food restaurants, put up with it. Actually, the Lazy Dog Cafe in the Target shopping area across the street is noisy but decent food. But the hotel is a 4 miles drive down to the beach and if the beach and village are what you're after and there are other places closer. Best Western there on Beach Blvd. is much better quality though a little more expensive. Stayed there the next two nights.

Room Tip: Stay back from the street. Lots of traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank FloridaMarvin
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Stayed 6 nights first week of October while on vacation. I was very pleased with this hotel. All staff were helpful and pleasant. Daily attention was given to mopping all common areas, indoors and outdoors, the pool area. My room as clean, and quiet. The decor is a little dated, but the complex is definitely clean and cared for. I asked for a quiet room and appreciated a room on the back side of the hotel facing private residences. The room was a little smaller than I anticipated. It took me a day or so to find the hidden refrigerator, which is one reason I choose Comfort Suites chain. I had to laugh when I did find it! The sofa made the room very comfortable for the times I was in the room. Front desk staff, Ray and Joe, were helpful in supplying maps, directions and suggesting options for dining, parking at beaches, etc. Ray was especially helpful in suggesting and making a reservation at another Comfort Suites at my next destination, and providing a highlighted map assisting me to avoid super major freeways. The pool area was small, comfortable with a couple umbrella tables. The breakfast area is small, but sufficient. Breakfast was the usual continental breakfast items which included yogurt and fresh fruit. No hot items other than waffles. Location very convenient Huntington Beaches (10 minutes by car), shopping mall across street from hotel. Tip I learned, if you have a handicap plaque parking is free at Huntington Beach City Parking lots, and Huntington Beach City parking meters at Huntington Beach, although not the state beaches or parks. I was grateful to learn this. Additionally Ray highlighted where the city parking lots were close to the beach. I am definitely planning to return to this location next year and plan to stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I can not give you a full report since We Did Not Stay....Unfortunately,I am limited on what I can say in all fairness... Be a Cautious Consumer,,,,Do Not Book Anything Until You Inspect the Premises, Our unfortunate experience left us without a room here at Comfort Suites In Huntington Beach California..not because we didn't reserve a place but because upon inspection the room had a moldy and musty smell which made for an unhealthy place to subject our family to. Our children have asthma and allergies. which places them into a different category than some people. We did bring it to the attention of the management.. we were shown two other rooms. which also were moldy and mustyThey did not supply us with a safe and healthy room accommodation. Have you ever heard of sick building syndrome? or have you ever heard of a California 2001 mold Law? As a consumer you should have the right to cooperative customer service after all the law states if you are renting a room you are considered a "guest" this is the first time in this industry we have been treated so poorly. Credit cards and banking institutions must comply with consumer regulations. So must auto dealerships, hair salons and HOAs and any thing that places us as a consumer verses a proprietor or innkeeper. But, alas this did not happen here at Comfort Suites in Huntington Beach California Oh no, no no, we were forced to pay for a room we could not habitate. Does this sound familiar to any one? It should.. after examining numerous reviews as far back as five years this has been a common way customers have been treated at this particular Comfort Suites In Huntington Beach California. Consumer Alert! Has anyone felt sick after staying in one of their low priced rooms that are in a dark hallway in the older portion of the hotel building? I would invite you to speak up and tell your story to who will listen. Oh I am not an attorney just a concerned citizen.I have a question does anyone know if a consumer state law would supercede a hotel policy in the state of California or any other of the 49 states? Just thinking may be take your trip plannig seriously before you book anything.
Wouldn't want you to be ripped off like we were. My Father always taught honesty and integrity were the way to do business...can't say that is the way this establishment treated our family.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Joanne D
CSHB12, Manager at Comfort Suites Huntington Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

I am sorry of your unfortunate circumstance that you weren’t pleased with our hotel.
We value every one of our guests' opinions and constructive criticism. We have over a 100 rooms and if one or two were not the way you expected it to be, we could have assigned a different room or even upgraded you to a different suite. All of our suites go thru intensive inspection by our staff and management and I can assure you that we will not accept anything less than a perfect, clean and comfortable rooms here at the comfort suites, not to mention, Our facility is mandated by city/state law to keep up to date and pass all inspections, as we do so every inspection. We have general managers and other employees inspecting the rooms daily! We are very honest and compliant with the situations in our hotel and can assure you that we will do everything in our power to ensure all the guests have a nice and valued stay! Again, it is my duty to apologize and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I booked 2 rooms here for the 1st week of October for business. This place was dirty. There were bugs and it was overall not a great experience. One of our rooms was forced to check out of their room mid week and into another because they had a "regular" who wanted that room. I am pretty sure that all the rooms were equally as dirty and this "regular" could have been put in another room but the management found it better to inconvenience us. The location was good but the quality of the motel was not. Spend a little bit more on something nice and I promise it will be worth it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank DaveIsaacs

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. First off, we value our guests' opinions and assure you that we did not change your room to give to another 'regular' guest, the guest had a reservation for the room type you were in. Therefore, when you extended your reservation, we did not have the room type available to give to you. That is the reason why you had to move your room type so we could accommodate the room that he reserved weeks in advance. Although, you stated that rooms are “dirty” we failed to find any reported issue from you. We always strive to give our guests the very best accommodation here in Huntington Beach. We offer the best value for a convenient stay and we keep everything in top shape to ensure the satisfaction of the guests. Different guest value different expectations so we are constantly renovating and there are limits to what we can and cannot do at our location. However, our hotel and staff do all we can to give our guests the best, convenient, and most affordable stay. I can guarantee you that we shall ensure your satisfaction and convenience the next time you stay with our hotel. Again, it is my duty to apologize and we look forward to your return!