“Wedding ”
Review of TK Burger

TK Burger
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I’m from NorCal originally. I now live in Hawaii. Went to California for my step daughters wedding. Night before the wedding we all got together for a party before the wedding. We were going to go to another place when the groom goes I know this burger spot a block away. We walked there. There stood this out of the way burger place. Small and over shadowed by large buildings. I was skeptical at first.... we ordered 15 specials... which was a burger and an order of fries. Did not take long. We got back to the hotel and started eating.. and.... OMG! That had to be the best burger I have ever eaten. Juicy and delicious. Fries were excellent! Not mushy. I still can’t get over that burger. For sure when I go back. I’m going to make a special trip there to get a burger. My hats off to TKs.. best burger ever!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

If you are at Huntington Beach and are hungry for a burger, skip the beach shacks and Dairy Queen and head over to TK's. It's an older small house next to the Dairy Queen on PCH just south of the Pier (opposite side of PCH). Great burgers with their own sauce. Onion rings are great too. Location is amazing too. It's right across PCH from the beach. You can sit in their patio area and watch the waves while eating your burger.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My family and I (two adults and three kids) went here on a local recommendation. We were all starving after a two-hour surfing/paddle-boarding stint and TK Burgers is right across the street from Huntington Beach.

Our order was taken (five burgers and fries), we found a table outside, and about three minutes later our burgers were brought out, hot and fresh. All were made exactly to order, which can be hit-or-miss when you have five different orders! But all burgers were delicious. Unless you indicate otherwise, your burger comes with TK sauce on it, as do your fries. TK sauce, as far as my family could figure out, is a combination of mayo and onions and something tangy. An interesting taste, but not for everyone. The portions are more than satisfactory, even for five starving customers.

Note that TK Burger is a tiny place. There are maybe two tables inside and four outside. Also, they only take cash. No problem for my group, but good to know.

Overall, a great meal and if you want you can try something new!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

While in town on business, my coworker and I decided to head down to Huntington Beach for lunch. While driving along the water front, we spotted a tiny hamburger joint that appeared to be pretty busy.

Parking was easy, as the beach was pretty empty. You have to pay for metered parking behind the place or risk getting towed at the fast food place next door.

We were greeted at the counter by a nice young lady. We quickly ordered our food, which was their Big Bargain Combo. It Included seasoned fries and their famous TK Burger charbroiled to perfection, secret sauce, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions, special seasoning, american cheese, and served on their signature bun.

We sat outside with a view of the beach. Our order was ready very quickly, and the food was good. The fries were done just right. The burger was not huge, but cooked just right with all of the fixings.

If you are in the area and looking for a tasty lunch at a very reasonable price, give TK Burgers a try. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

An old school burger stand. Delicious burgers from a flat top griddle... perfect char and amazing sauce / toppings. Outstanding fries and onion rings... parking is the only downside.