“Searching for lunch....found this gem!”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #30 of 78 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We ordered the 'lunch box' tempura and it was delicious. It came with all sorts of yummy bites...including 4 pieces of sushi, miso soup and a salad.

This lunch is served Monday to Friday only....but is deliciously filling....for $8 only....we will be back!!!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

A bit pricy for the food quality. Posted pricing on banner not the actual price on the bill..week end and holiday price differs from banner on the front of restaurant, ask for price before ordering. Service was horrible...one server for the entire place during lunch hour.... one server with bad attitude.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I give this restaurant 5 stars.
The service is great the owners are sweet. The music is very modern. I love sushi is the perfect name! Great prices! A must stop when your in the city of Highland. Or when craving Sushi! :)
Oh yea best deal....dollar beer can beat that!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Greatly improved since they opened a few years ago. All You Can Eat is pricey, so go hungry to get your money's worth, but very delicious and fresh tasting. Friendly quick service too.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Sushi wasn't that fresh and the shrimp roll had a funny taste to it. They had the baked roll I usually enjoy, XOXO, but the sauce tasted off. I understand that when doing ayce, not to expect the best but there are many other sushi spots that offer ayce as well with much better quality fish. I made the very stupid assumption that because they charged more for ayce , it would taste better. Not. Even. Close. There's much better sushi nearby. Meiga Sushi House is a great delicious spot and they offer AYCE.