USD 103
USD 67
SixPence Inn(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
USD 77
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastlarge flat screen twaffle makergood nights sleeprefrigerator and microwaveworked greatstay there againfreewayvictorvillemotelcomfortcarpet
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'm traveling Route 66 by bicycle and looked at many reviews of hotels in the area before booking a room here. This is by far the best EconoLodge I've stayed in. The receptionist was friendly, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Many hotel beds are soft on the side from people sitting on them or soft in the middle from YEARS of use but the beds here are comfortable. The WIFI actually works without being SLOW like many hotels. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had planned on staying in Victorville but saw the hotel rates just down the road in Hesperia were better. The Econolodge was good for the price. We saved around $40 from our first choice and although there was on a light continental breakfast, $40 buys a lot for just a couple traveling.

And the big question, would I stay there again? You bet. Nice folks and good nights sleep.

Room Tip: We had an accessible room which has a tub/shower with extra hand bars.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Extremely happy and satisfied with this hotel. Newer, spacious, clean, comfortable and with Exterior Doors, which is my preference. Very pleasant and helpful staff, in fact after staying here over a week for work, I left for a few days to the LA area and made a reservation here again for the night I'd be travelling back through. Even though I arrived about 1:00 am, they held my room for me- it was sold out - I did call earlier to let them know I would be late; Thomas said, "we got your room ready". When management and staff have a caring attitude, it reflects on the entire hotel. If my work ever brings me back to the area....this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Nice room's quite it had a refrigerator and a microwave ice machine was right down the way to the stairs. breakfast was ok they were having trouble with the coffee and hot water machine, waffle maker worked great selection was not great but ok. Sorry there was no pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Good location, convenient to Interstate and local Mall, plenty of restaurant options around. A busy area hence a little noisy. Friendly and welcoming reception, clean room, good value for money overall. Breakfast very limited, but good enough to get you going. Perfectly adequate for an overnight if passing through.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple