“Best one in High Desert”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #39 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Family owned and operated with a sense of 'pride in ownership', and it shows. Roomy, salsa bar, refill fountain including different 'tea' flavors, lots of Windows, great view of the mountains, friendly, cordial, always going the 'extra mile'. The only problem is parking and the slightly hard to use drive through, BUT, that's the fault of the builder. Our favorite Del Taco and worth the extra time it takes to get there including passing two others closer to home.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Thick, creamy, rich shakes, very fresh tacos and other food options. The staff is helpful and friendly. The Manager is an awesome person in the staff directives, cleanliness of restaurant and overall managing of this restaurant. We eat here almost weekly.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

It is close to our home and the whole familie's goto Del Taco. They have the fattest butritos and the cleanest, best tacos of any other Del Taco. I hate to start to unwrap my tacos only to have them dump fillings in my lap. We've been going to this one for over 30 years. We are never disappointed. They are always polite, fast, friendly weither at the drive up or the counter. Maybe some should be nice when they are there ordering.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Del Taco is what Mexican food was when I was a kid, so I like it. This location was no exception. My macho meat burrito (not what they call them now) and my wife's breakfast burrito, were just what we expected. It wasn't until we had finished eating that I noticed how messy the dining area was. Litter on the floor. Tables not bussed by either customers or employees. Had I been as observant as I used to pride myself on being, we would have bypassed this location. Which is what we will do next time.

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!