“Busy intersection, but the chicken is worth the risk.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #71 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Reviewed 9 September 2015

One of the few Popeye's stands in the Inland Empire/High Desert area. Access can be a bit difficult due to traffic at the nearby intersection and ramps to I-15 Add to that a very tight squeeze for a drive-thru that cost me a mirror from my truck, that's about all the negatives I can give.
The Chicken is quite good, We buy only the Spicy regular pieces, not the "Fingers" usually a 10 or 12 piece box and add the large Potatoes and Gravy for a side dish. We have tried the Shrimp and the Gumbo, but found that we prefer to stick to the Spicy Chicken for our choice for lunch or dinner.
There are tables in a sitting area for those who prefer to "Eat In", but the busy lines and crowded convenience store area make eating at one of the tables a noisey 'non-peaceful' activity. We prefer to use the drive-thru and eat in the car.
Coupons are available to get discounts on family meals, a good thing for our use !

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The service is great, the chicken is moist and the food is good. Everything here is clean and quick.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Sorry to see a great chicken place go avarege (Popeyes on Bear Valley Blvd, Hesperia CA) because I am a fan of Popeyes Chicken.

I normally always order the chicken strips but this last time I noticed that there was more breading the actual chicken, and because of this you can't enjoy the taste of chicken.

On top of that, I have noticed that they just recently increased their prices on all their menu, that's what's really not a good idea, as it was people were already talking about how Papa and what's more expensive than Kentucky Fried Chicken for Church's Chicken.

I will also submit my review to management.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Never thought you could get fried chicken this good in the Inland Empire. Not much room to sit. Drive through is best. Good sides. I love the red beans and rice which is a soul food favorite. Priced right! Mild or spicy! Good for a quick bite if you're on the road!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I am a big fan of popeye fried chicken. Location was alittle hard to get to . very clean place didn't smell like pine soil cleanser. fast service with a smile.