“Fresh food”

Add it.
Baker's Burgers
Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Bakers really surprised me by how fresh their food is. I absolutely love their grilled chicken sandwich, hard shell tacos, and beef burritos. Their french fries are always made to order and they aren't over salted. The fountain drinks are always mixed just right. Everything I've tried there is really good. If I had to say something negative about the food, I would say that they don't tell you the guacamole is spice in some of their meals like the California chicken tacos.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My friend and I went to Baker's to have desert. I love Root Beer Floats and the one they made for me was the Best! Now another reason for my rating is the friendliness of the Staff and the Manager. Hilary took my order with a fantastic attitude and an amazing smile. Many of these off highway stops have a staff that are only interested in taking orders as fast as possible. Hilary spent time taking our order and cared about good customer service and delivered a fantastic quality product. Try it!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've passed by a couple of these places, and didn't quite know what to expect.
Mexican/burger chained place. With breakfast served. Stops at 11am.
I'm not much a fan of 1000 islands dressing on burgers, but this was ok. I had the double.
Packaged sauces and ketchup were of a good variety.
couldn't complain of the food or service, other than they charge for drink refills.
Decent sized menu and clean

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Have never been to a Baker's. It is right across the street from our hotel so walking distance. Burgers are plain, fries got cold fast and aren't good when cold, and the tacos were eh. Better to hit jack in the box and Taco Bell. Both are better than Baker's.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Right off the freeway if you're headed south on the 15 right before you drop down the hill into the valley the food is awesome I recommend the burgers and their tacos it's a quick off and back on the freeway and some really good food

Been to Baker's Burgers? Share your experiences!