“Okay Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Beef O'Brady's - CLOSED

Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Located on Main Street, just off I-15, in Hesperia. A short walk from Desert Willow RV Park where we spent Sunday night. It's an okay place for something to eat and drink. Biggest plus is they have things set up with plenty of TV's for watching sports, like Sunday Night Football. Having said that, the food was average. I tried a half rack of ribs. Nice and meaty, but sauce was out of the bottle average. Wife had chicken wings, with spicy sauce which was more sweet than spicy. I was disappointed that they didn't have Blue Moon on their beer menu. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

the food was over cooked all three times we came here since it opened and we probbley wont come back

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Driving east across the high desert from Palmdale to Lucerne Valley, hunger pangs arrived as we approached I-15. Needing gas also was an incentive to stop. Right next to the Arco station at I-15 was Beef O'Grady's. Nevering have heard about them, we adventured in.

Turns out to be a Sport Bar on one side and sit-down dining on the other. We selected the bar area and a long communal cafe table for easy viewing of the 14-15 large screen TV's encircling the bar area. But the big surprise was the lunch. My wife had the "Grilled vegetable bowl" and I the fried shrimp with cole slaw. She commented, no stated, that the grilled veggies on a slim bed of rice was the best grilled veggies she had ever eaten. I tasted and agreed. My shrimp were very good as well.

We will eat there again next time on I-15 in the high desert.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Ok...So I'm stuck in Hesperia Ca and where in the the hell do you go to have a cold beer and something to eat...?

Right here...sit at the bar and Nick,
will take great care of you. Beer on tap...can't count how many...and they always change.
Had the Pub chips for an app and the Pretzel roll sliders for an entree ...perfect match.

Just a really great place to sit and enjoy !

A must find if you're in Hesperia Ca !

And if you're lucky enough to catch Hugo at the bar...grab a seat !

Reviewed 19 February 2015

It's sports bar food ramped up a few notches. Not a place for a "quiet" meal, but the beer selection is good, and everything I have ever eaten there is made better than usual.