All reviews front desk waffles large room stay there again king suite excellent place to stay high desert free breakfast arrived late bed was comfortable las vegas clean rooms dog victorville freeway pet accommodations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was a wonderful hotel! The staff was friendly, everything was clean, and the in-room hot tub was WONDERFUL! Even had the TV setup so you could view it from the hot tub. The wired internet was surprisingly fast as well! I traveled for business but took my gaming computer so I could play after work (Victorville isn't the most scenic area around...), I was able to quite successfully play Overwatch with just 9ms ping! This alone would bring me back here. My one gripe is with La Quinta corporate/infrastructure/IT management. I signed up to receive a text alert when my room was ready, and I received a text at 7:25am before I drove out saying it was ready for me to check in. When I got there around 11am/12 noon, the hotel informed me that my room was not ready, that check in time was 3pm, and that those text alerts get sent out without any regard or notification to the local hotel staff. They were kind in telling me no, but I would've changed my plans had I known ahead of time. La Quinta...get your **** together here! You're setting your local staff up for failure because you can't automate a text alert properly! Listen to them and empower them to satisfy customers! This is an awesome location with great staff and facilities; your IT failure (which gave me false expectations) was the only thing wrong with my trip!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanlX7366AK
MintuMgr, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you could successfully play your game and that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are sorry to hear about the automated text sent to you informing you that the room was ready although it was not yet ready. This is something we will have to take up with our IT workers. Although you had a mix up which has cost you some grief, we hope in the near future you will give us another chance to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The ladies, at the front desk, went above and beyond, to help us during our stay. We had auto problems and had to spent an extra night. The ladies did a great job finding another room. Great people. We moved one floor up, right above our old room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback about your stay here with us. We are very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay despite having auto issues. We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

For appx $100/night, you get 2 clean beds, modern comforts, good breakfast included. The motel is right across the 15 freeway from Victorville's restaurant row, featuring the new Cracker Barrel, and almost any other chain restaurant you can imagine. We stayed here and commuted to Mountain High Ski Resort (appx 30 mins drive). No complaints here if you need basic clean accommodations, and don't want to break the bank.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has views of San Gabriel mountains
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MintuMgr, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We have been staying at La Quinta for over 20 years and have had no problems. The hotels are spotless and the breakfasts are always good. Service is outstanding. We stayed at La Quints in Charlotte, NC and I left a jacket and they mailed it to me.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MintuMgr, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback about La Quinta. We are glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us, and that you receive outstanding service. We hope you continue to choose to stay with La Quinta again in your future adventures.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I’ve stayed at LaQuinta Inn several times throughout the year for business. I’ve always had a positive experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast has a good variety of offerings. The only down side, and it’s not their fault, is the freeway noise. Sometimes it can be very noisy and I need to run the room fan or wear ear plugs to drowned it out. Other than that, my stay at LaQuinta Inn allows me to relax and prepare for the next day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MintuMgr, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us, and also thank you so much for being understanding about our noisy neighbor, "the freeway". We will keep providing you with the best guest service we can. Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites.