“Great Variety”

Wood Grill Buffet - Hesperia
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Hesperia
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Description: High End Buffet (Las Vegas Style). Delicious and always fresh 180 food items to choose from. Now serving breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. Many low calories and healthy items: make your own meal. Dinner Buffet includes grilled top sirloin steaks, smoked BBQ ribs, carved roast beef, fresh grilled vegetables, slow-cooked pot roast and jumbo fried shrimp. Adelanto, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Highland, Fontana
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have eaten at the Wood Grill buffet on a couple of occasions and both times it was a very good experience. They have a wide variety of foods, from chicken tenders to fried fish and battered shrimp, to pasta and pizza and ribs and much more. The dessert spread has many choices of pie but I recommend the coconut cream pie, it's delicious. The price is reasonable and the restaurant is spacious and clean.The staff is polite and friendly without being forced. I plan on visiting this establishment again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We had a CSDA meeting in the back room and I was pleasantly surprised with the selections, quality and customer services. I had just started my diet and wouldn't you know it, our meeting was scheduled at a buffet. That's torture because they had everything I was trying to avoid. You name it, it was an item on the buffet. I broke down and had some pot roast, chicken tenders, fried okra and a salad with beets and cottage cheese. It was all delicious. I was talking to the other members at the meeting and no one was complaining! Well worth the price and distance and traffic up the hill from Fontana.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food is good, but the selections are not always labeled. The staff were not very friendly, and the selection of food was a slight disappointment. As Golden corral is not that far away, and the cost is almost the same, I will not be back

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We like to try different restaurants in the area, and we found the Wood Grill Buffet the best for being family friendly. We have had family drive for over an hour just to join us when we are going to the Wood Grill. In fact, they have asked us to call them so they can consider joining us for the special treat of eating their.
They have discounts for seniors and a huge variety of foods for all tastes.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is probably by far the best buffet I have ever been too! The food is always fresh, the service is great, lots of food to choose from and the place is clean! I try to go atleast once a month. I highly recommend!