“Awesome food and great prices !!!”
Review of Pacific Rim Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacific Rim Cafe
Ranked #89 of 146 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Excellent place to grab Korean food. Right near the beach front. Pork ribs tend to run out before closing time so get them early. Nearby liquor or convenience stores near by for additional needs. Go often, never disappointed (except for when they run out of my first choices).

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We waited at the counter for 15 minutes to order. As we were placing our order for a large group and changed a dish, the owner lost his temper, and started yelling at us in front of our children. I tried to calm him down and simplify our order, but he continued yelling and kicked us out. I have never been treated so rudely in a restaurant in my life. I was stunned.

1  Thank Jed S
Reviewed 24 August 2015

This place is a hidden gem at the beach. Husband and wife operated, serving super healthy and tasty food. Choose your spice carefully as the spicy is HOT! All of the dishes are delicious, just a matter of what you are in the mood for.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We ordered the noodles with vegetables and the dumplings, medium hot. So good! Just exactly what I was craving. The dumplings come with a sauce to dip it in - not sure what all is in it, sesame seeds and soy sauce I think.

The order was done in 20 minutes and we picked it up. There is no seating, it is take-out only. If you are in the area - you have to try this one! Super good!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

This is a tiny little Korean joint just steps from the beach. This is my favorite Korean place in the South Bay. Delicious Bulgogi. Huge portions. And extensive menu. Great soup (try it, even though it looks boring!)