“Good Barbecue sandwiches”
Review of Kinder's

Kinder's
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Hercules
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We come here often for their good sandwiches and for their Mac & cheese. They are almost always busy, so we call ahead and our orders are ready.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Will always go to Kinders for my Bbq cravings! Great fast service and clean. The food speaks for themselves. On certain hours it does get extremely busy so calling to place an order or even online would be best. Just pick it up and go. I recommend their tri tip. And sweet potato fries!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had a couple of cold sandwiches that were so delicious. Made to order with a wide selection of breads and meats. and did I say meat! Yes, I did!. I would definitely order a hot Beef sandwich here for dinner! They have regular fries and sweet potato fries. Order takers take your sandwich order, then make it for you to order...it's great! Love the service here. Nice young people working and smiling...gotta love that!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have not tried their deli section much, but the barbecue fare (especially the ribs and ball tip) and the macaroni is yummy. They bottle and sell their barbecue sauce which has no artificial ingredients. The tequila lime seasoning is also great. Potato salad and cole slaw is so so.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Burgers and sandwiches are all cooked or made to order. Fresh and consistent. Parking is easy since it is in a strip mall. Recommend calling order in and using the loyalty card.