“Dinner ”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #15 of 27 Restaurants in Hercules
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Love going here for dinner.

I love their veggie pizza. Always made with fresh ingredients.

The staff is friendly and professional.

They r usually really busy on Friday nights as u would expect so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The employees are very welcoming and the facility is very clean. Even the salad bar was clean and tidy.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I WAS a somewhat regular customer at this facility. Yesterday, on December 16th I phoned an order for pickup. I clearly stated no onions and the server repeated it back to me. Upon arrival at the store i paid and returned home, opened the box and saw immediately onions all over the pizza. I checked my receipt, and it indicated no onions. I called the store and was told that if I wanted another pizza delivered it would be over an hour and a half, because of the rain. I asked what compensation was offered and was told that i would get five dollars my next order. Since there were tons of onions on the pie, I opted to have another pie made and i went to pick it up....again...in the rain! When I got the store, I asked again about compensation and was then told I would be given a liter bottle of soda. No thanks....and I asked to speak to the manager. After waiting for about 5 minutes, I was told that the manager was in the back "rolling dough" and could not speak to me. Their mistake, but I was not given the courtesy of an apology, or the time of day from the manager. I am still trying to find out who the owner is of this franchise so that I can pass on to them how poorly I would rate their lack of customer service. I will not be back.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have some relatives who live near by and when I'm visiting we always get some Pizza from here - the quality is excellent (I don't know if it is this particular location or the whole franchise) - but I would definitely recommend.