“Hot Margarita!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 24 May 2018

On the drink menu is a Jalapeño Margarita. Not for the faint of heart, it is deliciously hot! All the mix ingredients are made in house, so the bloody mary is also first rate.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had oyster shooters and split a Cobb salad and fish and chips. This is a nice local spot with a lively bar scene. Great little spot.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We heard good things about this place and they are right. Fabulous food and great bloody Mary's. I had chicken and eggs, railroad burger and hash and eggs. Wonderful.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I've had very good meals and a few truly awful experiences. Last time we were here, my food arrived but nothing for my husband. I waited patiently and my lunch got cold and disgusting and still he had nothing. When his burger arrived it was less than great and mine was inedible. We are not likely to return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

You can sit outside and often need to because of the crowd. There is no view which is unfortunate since it's close to the Bay. My son likes the tequila selection and the oysters. I felt the food was ok but not great.

Date of visit: July 2017