“Wonderful Place, Will Def. come Back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vagabond Inn Hemet

Vagabond Inn Hemet
Vagabond Inn Hemet
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hemet
Massillon
“Wonderful Place, Will Def. come Back!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Whomever writes a bad review for this place is lieing. I loved this place. I stayed with my boyfriend here. I am from Ohio and it was wonderful. The people there care and are the nicest people I've ever met. I actually hope to move to that city after my wonderful visit, thank you so much for the wonderful visit!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I had my mom check out this hotel and she said it was great, so we booked and stayed many times in March and April. The upgrades were nice, breakfast was great. The managers are the sweetest people you could ever meet. Very Accomodating!!! The rooms are great. I am very picky when it comes to my bed as well and it was very comfortable.
Thanks Tony!!!

Room Tip: 104, and 106 were great rooms.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 29 November 2010

You wont be disappointed; dont let the low price prevent you from giving the Vagabond a try.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Hemet, responded to this review, 6 December 2010
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our location, we genuinely appreciate your patronage and enthusiasm. Customer service and afforadable quality are very important to our establishment, and we hope that we can continue to serve your lodging needs while in the Hemet vicinty. Thank you once again :)
Modesto
Reviewed 13 September 2010

When I first arrived the staff were great. the room smelled funny but not offensive it was clean and pretty nice for an older motel. the bathrooms are very small and there wasn't any cream or sugar for the coffee in the room. spent three nights there and I was only woken up a few times so its relatively quiet. when I left early in the morning there was a big spider on the door they could use an exterminator. for the money I think I would rather stay at the other end of town next time at the super 8. stayed there once before it seemed nicer. They do the best they can with what they have if you don't expect much more than an old motel you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Thank you for your candid review, we do our very best to serve our guests with the resources alotted to us; furthermore, we sincerely hope that you will continue to patronize our motel, and we will continue to provide you with excellence in service. In the future, we will ensure your room is fully equipped with coffee, sugar, and creamer, as well as continuing our pest control to ensure no stray spiders are roaming. If there are any other concerns, comments, or suggestions you may have for us, please let us know via e-mail at vagabondinnsales@gmail.com. We appreciate your patronage if you choose to stay with us for your future lodging needs in Hemet, thank you once again.
Hemet, California
Reviewed 2 September 2010

Traveling to CA from New York for work wasn't easy, especially when it puts you smack dab in the middle of Hemet. The move was a bit of a culture shock, but luckily my friend/co-worker already recommended a hotel for me to lodge in while I was here. Vagabond inn was a great place to stay at. I was treated with respect, greeted with a smile and free breakfast every morning before work and a clean quiet room when I came back. The management is very trustworthy as well, I had several important mail packages delivered to me from across the country and had them all waiting for me in my room when I came back after work. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Thank you for your positive review of our location, we are very pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay while in Hemet. Furthermore, it is guests like yourself that help our motel retain excellence, and we would like to thank you for that. If you have any more comments, suggestions, or concerns, please contact us directly at vagabondinnsales@gmail.com so we can continue to serve you with the highest level of integrity and excellence.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hemet
3.7 km away
6.1 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Diamond Valley Inn
3.8 km away
Royal Inn & Suites Hemet

Been to Vagabond Inn Hemet? Share your experiences!