“One of the best seafood restaurants in town!”

Willi's Seafood & Raw Bar
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North St.
Description: Located just north of the town square in downtown Healdsburg, the East Coast and South America meet Wine Country at Willi's Sea-food & Raw Bar. The inviting vibrant decor and an exten-sive list of small plates combine with the eclectic seasonal cocktail menu and wide-ranging wine list to make visitors feel right at home. Designed for sharing, the menu features items ranging from New England Style "Rolls" and Latin-inspired skewers to ceviches and tar-tares. The chef's raw bar features an ever-changing selection of fresh seafood, including at least eight varieties of fresh oysters.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Willi's our favorite restaurant whenever we are visiting Healdsburg. We have been coming here for the last 6 years, and each time they deliver. The seafoods are so fresh, and the tapas style is so fun...allowing you to try different dishes in small portions. And the service was also good, attentive but not overbearing.

My recommendation is try to come here when the day is nice (which is most of the time in Healdsburg!) and try to get a table outside. it's very nice sitting outside with the fountain, while eating your tapas and enjoying your wine. The inside seating is a bit stuffy in my opinion.

Give this restaurant a try next time you are at Healdsburg downtown!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Willi's is a go-to-must when in the charming town of Healdsburg. The invitiing staff and casual decor is just the place to settle in or merely stop by for some fresh, delicious, well-prepared eats. Sit at the counter, at a table, or dine al fresco next to the fountain outdoors (heat lamps when chilly). Oyster selection from local tomales bay as well as those flown in from other parts. Certain to have a memorable time at this bustling local bar/restaurant.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We have a few very nice lunches here but this time it was not as good as usual. I planned to use a general gift card that I got for my birthday and the server said that they could not take it as there is no provision for the tip. What? A gift card is the same as cash so I don't knot know what she actually meant by the restaurant's refusal to take the card. (I used it just fine at a restaurant the next day). The worst point however was that there was very little lobster in the the lobster roll. This is our usual go to selection for lunch and it is usually not bad, but not this time. Tow or three very little pieces. Next time when in Healdsburg.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Dinner for two with six small plates which were very generous. Seafood and also lamb chop, meatballs, spicy shrimp, and octopus.
Each serving was better than the last.
Excellent service all around

Reviewed 16 February 2018

At one of our wine tastings we mentioned that we were headed to Healdsburg for the day. The server mentioned a good place to eat was Willi's Seafood. We found it after looking around for awhile and sat out on the patio. The restaurant was doing a great lunch business and we had a very friendly server. My husband got the raw oyster and i got the PAN ROASTED SHRIMP WITH CHILIES, LEMON & GARLIC. My husband had a glass of wine and I got the blood orange martini. My husband loved the oysters- he tried three different kinds- they are a lot smaller than what we are used to in the South but apparently that is the norm for the region they came from. The shrimp dish was so good, you got a fairly good amount of shrimp with a slice of garlic bread on the bottom. I defiantly could have eaten more of it. If we were ever in the area again we would defiantly go back!