“Where is the lobster?”

Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North St.
Description: Located just north of the town square in downtown Healdsburg, the East Coast and South America meet Wine Country at Willi's Sea-food & Raw Bar. The inviting vibrant decor and an exten-sive list of small plates combine with the eclectic seasonal cocktail menu and wide-ranging wine list to make visitors feel right at home. Designed for sharing, the menu features items ranging from New England Style "Rolls" and Latin-inspired skewers to ceviches and tar-tares. The chef's raw bar features an ever-changing selection of fresh seafood, including at least eight varieties of fresh oysters.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We have a few very nice lunches here but this time it was not as good as usual. I planned to use a general gift card that I got for my birthday and the server said that they could not take it as there is no provision for the tip. What? A gift card is the same as cash so I don't knot know what she actually meant by the restaurant's refusal to take the card. (I used it just fine at a restaurant the next day). The worst point however was that there was very little lobster in the the lobster roll. This is our usual go to selection for lunch and it is usually not bad, but not this time. Tow or three very little pieces. Next time when in Healdsburg.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,520)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Dinner for two with six small plates which were very generous. Seafood and also lamb chop, meatballs, spicy shrimp, and octopus.
Each serving was better than the last.
Excellent service all around

Reviewed 16 February 2018

At one of our wine tastings we mentioned that we were headed to Healdsburg for the day. The server mentioned a good place to eat was Willi's Seafood. We found it after looking around for awhile and sat out on the patio. The restaurant was doing a great lunch business and we had a very friendly server. My husband got the raw oyster and i got the PAN ROASTED SHRIMP WITH CHILIES, LEMON & GARLIC. My husband had a glass of wine and I got the blood orange martini. My husband loved the oysters- he tried three different kinds- they are a lot smaller than what we are used to in the South but apparently that is the norm for the region they came from. The shrimp dish was so good, you got a fairly good amount of shrimp with a slice of garlic bread on the bottom. I defiantly could have eaten more of it. If we were ever in the area again we would defiantly go back!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Friends suggested we meet here for lunch as this was one of their favorite Healdsburg restaurants. Ate on the outdoor patio as it was an unusually warm February day. Very comfortable and the tables were spaced enough that you didn’t feel crowded and it was easy to carry on a conversation. An interesting lunch menu with mostly small plates. Everyone enjoyed one of the seafood options and I had the fish tacos. Thought the food was good but not great. Very good service and didn’t feel rushed so we could visit with our friends, liked the experience but will likely try other options on our next trip to Healdsburg.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

To celebrate the end of our 6 days on "evacuation advisory", when we felt we really could not leave the house, we enjoyed a late lunch at Willi's. Of course I knew what I would have, and though it does not quite live up to our favorite over the water lobster docks in Maine, being minutes from our house helps to make up for not being at the source.

My husband enjoyed his crabcakes and we shared a salad. A very pleasant lunch with great service from our server, who was still displaced from his apartment due to smoke damage.

So many people were affected by the fire, and are carrying on in spite of the problems caused by either loss of a home, or damage to their home or surronding areas! It is important to continue to support all the restaurants and other businesses that contributed to feeding and supporting first responders and people forced from their homes to shelters or temporary housing. Although the Starks lost one of their restaurants to the fire, they were able to absorb all the employees from Willie's Winebar into their other restaurants. We applaud them and so many others for being part of the recovery in Sonoma County!