“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the cafe in Santa Rosa with our two year old grand daughter. They didn’t have an high chair but gave us a booth. We had a fried flounder sandwich and the beignets. Both were awesome. We all enjoyed our lunch very much!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Parish is a Cajun restaurant that specializes in making good Po' boy sandwiches. It's a little pricey but the food is delicious.

2  Thank meanmachine439
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were out-of-towners (from Ohio) in Sonoma for 2 days. This place was recommended highly by our hotel owner. She said the food was awesome. Went for breakfast during the week.

Loved the vibe! Comfy, casual and there was a buzz going on. Loved the music, too. Felt like I was in New Orleans, kinda.

I've never actually eaten an authentic beignet, so we started off with hot black coffee (delish!) and one order (plate w/3 servings). Good god. Don't sneeze anywhere near them; the powdered sugar will get you. I started to salivate as soon as they were placed in front of us.They were light and airy and excellent. I officially know what everyone is talking about now.

There were 3 of us in our party; 1 had crawfish omelet, two of us has a version of their eggs benedict – mine was the special of the day which was baby pig/pork. I DID NOT think I would eat the entire plate of food, but I surprised myself...It was mouthwatering good! Dang. (I think we licked our places clean before leaving.) Thanks to Brian and Monica who took care of us!

Super friendly, fast service.

We struck up a conversation with people from our neighboring table and based off of our conversation we hit a few wineries in which he had designed the landscaping. Good advice!

I will, without a doubt, go back next time we're in town!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Scratch cooking with great ingredients, authentic recipes from the south, and the best local wait staff, will all keep you coming back. Parish has it all. And there's zero pretension. The patio is perfect. The beer. Loads of free parking. If you're visiting, don't miss eating here. Locals already know. Bonus: Brian

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Eggs Sardou were excellent! poached eggs, creamed spinach, artichoke bottoms, house made hollandaise - yum!

our friends had the Houma Hash which was also perfectly prepared.

Beignets and coffee were good and very close to Cafe du Monde in New Orleans.

I'll eat here again next time we're in town.