“Chocolate eclairs to die for!”

Downtown Bakery & Creamery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Healdsburg
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We love going to this place to pick up a dessert to share or to take home. This is a very casual, low key place that delivers outstanding bakery goods. It is seriously very good quality baked goods. I compare it to my wonderful experience with baked goods in France.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of goodies and the best sticky buns in Sonoma county . I use to frequent this bakery every weekend when I lived in Healdsburg

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Try the focacia! If you go early in the day, you might have the rare opportunity to try a turkey sandwich (they sell out really early and don't make more). The sticky buns are great and the baked goods NEVER dissappoint.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I have been a customer since Downtown Bakery opened. Their desserts range from rustic gallettes to wintertime Buche de Noel. Cookies are all homemade in a good way. Sticky buns are mouth watering. My daughter was raised on their cream puffs. Ice cream is made in small batches and delicious. Warming breakfast items like soft polenta with poached eggs, and breakfast pizzas hit the spot.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I plan my trips to the coast with an obligatory stop at this wonderful bakery
in Healdsburg. It opens early weekdays and also weekends, which suits me
best. I favor sweet treats: bran muffins, sticky buns or doughnut muffins.
Their cup of coffee tides me over for the rest of my trip. Equally good are
their breads and foccacias, which sometimes are ready later in the morning.
Don't miss out on the special treats: creamy bread pudding, chocolate treats...
you can spend a lot of money here. They also provide frozen pie crusts, galette
and other wonderful things. Check out the selection. If you have time, treat
yourself to one of their breakfast selections and join in at a common table.
Everyone is friendly in this bakery, believe me!