Open today: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

from USD 159.00
from USD 175.00
from USD 50.00
More Info
All reviews russian river the owner westside road estate pinot noir signed copy tasting room wine club great wine wine tasting wine maker tasty wines favorite stop wine country sonoma county tasting experience new friends great stop
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We visited Gracianna for our 20th Anniversary. Lisa Trini and Cyndee were wonderful hosts. The Chardonnay is to die for. The "present" logo makes this wine a must for Christmas and Birthday gifts!!

1  Thank GH2MOM
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The winery is gorgeous, the wines are amazing and the owners are magnificent. My husband and I love visiting Gracianna. The staff is always so welcoming and the setting is laid-back. We are always treated like old friends when we visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been going since day one. There are a lot of wineries on Westside Road and this is NOT just one of them. It's not the Disney Winery experience but quaint, welcoming and down home The owners and staff are delightful. If you don't stop at Gracianna, you have missed the tasty wines (including a delicious sauvignon blanc) and a really fun time. Stop at several wineries but don't miss this one.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is quite the boutique winery find! Lisa and Trini, the owners, are amazing, very gracious and usually there when you stop by on the weekends. In a super picturesque part of Westside Road and family-run, you can’t do any better for a classic Pinot Noir or chardonnay in Russian River! If possible, I would give it 6 out of 5 stars!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My wife and I were with my sister in law and happened apon this winery and decided to have a tasting. We were having a good time until Trini, the owner, came over and made us feel at home! The stories he shared of his family and vineyards made it feel like we were old friends! Thank you for the memories, the autographed book and of course some of the best wine in the country!