“Great food...too much menu” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Healdsburg, California
“Great food...too much menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I have eaten at Sizzling Tandoor twice not. The food has been great every time but each time we go we have to overcome the overabundance of choices and options in the menu. We both said we'd love to be able to go in and say bring us something and then wait and enjoy the food.
Maybe check their menu out on line before you go in. We don't do Indian food a lot so maybe it's just us trying to figure out the curries, tandoor etc.
Everything we've had has been good though...the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mrt1955

Healdsburg, California
“Delicious food - why can't I order what I want?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

My first visit to Sizzling Tandoor was at lunchtime. I wanted to try the restaurant but didn't want a big meal. I was surprised to find that my only choice was to order a full lunch that included soup or salad, grilled vegies or daal, rice and nan. The good news is that the food was delicious - fresh, beautifully spiced and piping hot. The nan was excellent and I'd love to try the other versions. Service was very good and I appreciated that they suggested the spicing be between mild and medium for my first visit. It was just right. I would give this restaurant five stars if only they would let me order what I want instead of forcing me to order a full lunch.

• Visited November 2011