See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The Personel in the Office, are polite, courteous and extremely perfessional. If I have a problem with the room, they will take care of it, as soon as possible. House Keeping personnel, polite courteous, professional and make sure the room is keep clean 8 Motel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Dirty room, not well maintained, steep parking lot, poor breakfast, . Smoke detector no functioning. Location was acceptable although located on a one way thoroughfare and required a U-turn to go in opposite direction.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tannerc682
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This established is not a good representation of super8 . I have been in hotels worldwide and by far the worst one to date. I would not recommend this place to anyone who has any type of class. The price was twice the amount advertised. The photo online was not what I received

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The sheets were dirty and there was a wild party in the adjacent room long after 11 pm. We could hear everything. The sheets looked old and like there were cigarette burns and ash stains. We slept in our clothes.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tylarr931618
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel was old and run down. The photos were doctored. The area was not the greatest. I did worry about my car being broke into. In our room the tiles at the entrance into the room were not fixed down. They moved and lifted when stepped on. The shower rod screws were hanging out of the wall. The sliding chain lock on the door didn't have the locking part on it. So it didn't latch. The door did lock though. Thank goodness too, bcuz someone did try to enter our room one night. Maybe it was a mistake of room. IDK. The bed spread had rips in it. The mattress was cheap and flimsy. You could feel every spring in it. The carpet was dirty. The bottom of our feet would turn black from walking on it. So we had to keep our shoes on. The wifi was weak. The continental breakfast area was SUPER SMALL and limited to two different kinds of cereal. With no where to sit. I spoke to the man at the front desk about fixing the latch, which he assured me would happen the next morning, it didn't. I didn't get more photos. We will NEVER stay here again. I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018