All reviews beds were comfortable waffles nice stay san francisco target bay freeway miles oakland
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Loved Vickie with housekeeping! She was helpful, friendly and did a great job with our room. She provided us with everything we needed and gave us some helpful tips on where to go. We were dealing with a sick child and she even helped out with that.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Hello threesees,
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and had such a great experience with Vickie in Housekeeping. Thank you for sharing on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

All went well, very close to many different restaurants, could walk to them easily and safely. Great staff, very friendly and helpful, offered me Taco Tuesday, and breakfast looked good although I did not eat. I would stay again, and bring family.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank J4284MOedwardd
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear J4284MOedwardd,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience during your recent stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and the area surrounding the Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

My stay at Hayward was very good. I liked that the hotel was located close to many eating establishment and was centrally located where I could get to my destinations very eaisly. Everything at Hayward was to my satification and my stay was pleasant

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Partying across the hall from our room, police arrived to escort off premises Carpeting ?dirty from something spilled-slippers/shoes sticking to bathroom tiles AM desk clerk gracious, but when discussing the night noise disruption, police visit, etc. were dismissed with, "well, at least it wasn't at 2 or 3 am when it happened"

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016

The room has a very bad smell, I had to call the fron desk to have our room cleaned, we got a foot infection, the carpet is sticky, overall...not a good experience, I would not recomend it to anybody,

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Hello Acunacesar,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share your review. We appreciate you letting us know how we can improve and have shared your findings with our housekeeping team for awareness, training and improvement. Our first priority is guest satisfaction and you sharing your experience will give us that chance to make any changes in making sure that we deliver this. We look forward to being the hotel of choice the next time your travels bring you back to the area and hope you will choose to stay with us once again when your travels allow.