Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
Heritage Inn(Hayward)
  • Free Internet
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
All reviewsnice breakfast in the morningfront deskwafflesgreat wifilots of free parkingyoung guyeast bayno elevatorrooms are cleancomfortable bedconvenient locationexcellent customer servicerefrigerator and microwavei highly recommend this hotelparking areagreat roomother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Flew into SFO at midnight and wanted to stay night close by. Looked all over the internet and this hotel had the best reviews for the best price. It didn't disappoint! Very nice people, very nice, quiet, comfortable room. Went to the breakfast room late but they brought a new batch of fresh bacon for me. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
KIRANKUMAR P, Manager at Quality Inn Hayward Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

thank you for choosing to stay with us,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we always appreciate the time that our guests take to give us feedback regarding their stay. We were happy to welcome you to our hotel, and we are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon!
Thanks

Reviewed 2 January 2016

This modern motel is well maintained, rooms are spacious and comfortable, and is conveniently located near the California State University campus and downtown. Close to many restaurants, gas stations and shops. Rooms are tastefully decorated, well equipped with good furniture and upgraded bathrooms. Large flat screen TV, refrigerator and microwave in each room. Everything worked fine. Plenty of electrical outlets. Good complementary hot breakfast included. The buildings are two story, no elevator. Lots of free parking.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the back away from busy Mission Blvd.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian_in_Reno
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

It was a very clean space, but I've found it to be pricey for the type of hotel it was. They did offer free breakfast which I did not partake of. They also offered free wifi, which was slow, but it was useful, and of course free. The checking in process was quick, though I had made a prior reservation. Checking out was also very quick and simple. I did not find the beds, or the rather small pillows comfortable at all. I would wake up daily with a sore neck, or back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I am halfway into a four-day stay here during Thanksgiving week to visit family nearby. So far, so good! I requested an early check-in due to an arrival by plane from the East Coast, and the front desk was able to accommodate - appreciate that as I was jet-lagged - thank you, Nelson! The room is bargain priced and clean. Yes, it is dated, but there is a fridge, micro and good TV. The hot water is plentiful and good pressure. Contrary to another review, the Internet speed to me seems just fine. Good location and perfectly acceptable breakfast in the morning. Located right on Mission Blvd in downtown.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I was truly delighted when reading your lovely comments. We look forward to your return and welcoming you back in future. Best regards,
Thanks

Reviewed 20 November 2015

We chose Quality Inn because of the price, favorable reviews and location close to family members. This property is located right on Mission Blvd., on the bay side. It helps to know where it is since it is very easy to blow by if you're not prepared to make a quick turn off Mission into the parking lot. It's a brightly painted structure, so that helps. Our room was well back from Mission, which I think was good for street noise. This is a hotel of older design without interior corridors. Your room opens to the parking lot or the outside walkway if you're on the second floor. This might be a little unnerving for some people since a person walking by can look into your window if the drapes are not drawn. The front desk staff was very nice. There is a small breakfast room in the office area although I can't comment on breakfast since we didn't eat any here. But, it looked similar to another Quality Inn I visited earlier this year. The room itself was older design with a shower/tub but also had a small sink, fridge and microwave. Despite being an older room, it seemed clean and well-maintained. The only real gripe I had was that there was no place to plug in the coffee maker unless you set it on the floor or had your own extension cord. Wifi worked fine for us. One thing you should note about this area is that it is a little gritty. I wouldn't suggest strolling down Mission Blvd. at night. In recognition of this, the night front desk staff operates through a bank teller type of window in the late evening/early morning hours. But, we felt safe in our room, and it never seemed like there was anything shady going on in the parking where we worried about our car, etc. This property is a three star hotel by most standards. However, I give them four stars because they make the most of what they have, and management seems to have a good, welcoming attitude. And, it was a good deal for the bay area at this time of year.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room further back from Mission Blvd. for noise concerns.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple