“Screwed Up Order 3 Times In A Row!!”
Review of Ono Hawaiian BBQ

Ono Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #152 of 312 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I love the Fire island chicken but they keep screwing up my order. I order a combo but 1 time there was zero chicken in it. Just onions and other stuff. Another time wrong order. I asked for extra macaroni salad no cabbage. They gave me all cabbage and chicken. I drive to the one on Whipple now.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My food is always very well prepared to my liking. They are not skimpy on the portions provided to you, and the whole entire meal compliments one another. It's so good!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Service is good. Food is good. prices are right. They have single meals or combo plates. BBQ meats are good.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I go here when I don't feel like cooking and usually get it to go. It's very good food. The combo's are delicious and reasonably priced. I usually get the chicken and beef combo.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I love the food at Ono Hawaiian BBQ. The food is always fresh and the service is always friendly. Great for fast Hawaiian BBQ!