“Great Pasta ”

Rigatoni's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 334 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Love Rigatoni's. This place has great food at a great price. You purchase your food and then you sit yourself. No waiting at all like other local Italian restaurants. They have great lunch special deals. Your meal with a drink and bread all for about 10-13 dollars. They also have a 1/2 pasta, 1/2 salad and a drink for $10.99 this is my favorite deal since you get something healthy in your meal. My favorite is the house spaghetti and the rigatoni bolognese. The food portions are very reasonable. My husband really enjoys the Cajun chicken fettuccine. Next time you get the desire to have pasta and don't want to wait for ever for a table or to be serve check this place out.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Not my mother's Italian food, but tasty, convenient, reasonably priced, with good size portions. We can sit and talk and enjoy a good meal.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We "discovered" Rigatoni's about six months ago and go back at least once/week for lunch. The food is tasty and especially reasonable if you choose one of the lunch dishes listed on the board behind the cashier. Those specials include a drink. If you choose a special listed on the board at the entrance, it does not include a drink. My favorite dish is the Rigatoni Bolognese. Although I do not normally like cream sauces, the sauce on this dish is not too rich. They have a bread bar where you can select from several different types of bread to enjoy with your meal. If you are a Costco member, this restaurant is an especially good deal. At Costco in San Leandro, and possibly at other nearby Costcos, you pay $40 to receive $50 in Rigatoni gift cards. Staff here is also very friendly. I have never tried the drive through window--when eating in at the restaurant, you have the opportunity to get more bread throughout the meal at the bread bar.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Good basic Italian food in a fast food setting. They even have a drive-thru window. Good salads and good pasta.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

It"s one of a fast food pasta type franchise. You order at the counter, take your tray, fill up your drink and grab some bread on the way to a table. The cashier brings the food to your table when it's ready. My lunch pasta was just under $10 and that included a soda. Could've been freshly made. I am not picky about pasta but I enjoyed my dish. (stated with a p but can't remember what type of pasta I had) . Friendly young cashier.

1  Thank Bradley W