“Best resurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

It is soo good games and great food i recomend this restaurant to lots of family and friends. Love it.:)

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Went with four, long line in weekend even 4pm, wait for 45mins to get a table. Free refill bread and soup/salad, the soup is nice. Maindishes are okey. Unfortunately, the waiter served us didn't have a good memory, we would like to refill soup, he gave us bread, we asked for water, forgot, never ask us and took away the food from us even we haven't finish, weird!!! And he just serve three tables at that time! We decided not to complain to his manager as his face looks get so much pressure in life!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Oh, I have wanted to go to the Olive Garden, finally had the opportunity. After standing in the longest waiting lines, you'd think they were giving out gold nuggets. This place can't accommodate the patrons. Finally, seating opened up in the bar area, so we grabbed those seats. As usual they take your drink order than your food order. Since I had so much time on my hands, I decided to do the soup and salad. The salad was pretty good! Then, I ordered the Zuppa Toscani, tasted it and I was appalled how thin the soup was and how it taste like someone put water in to stretch it. I had the waitress take it away. Next I tried the Pasta e Fagioli, it too tasted like water was added to stretch the soup ugh, i had the waitress take it away. lastly, I tried the Chicken and Gnoochi, it was a full bodied cream like soup. Well, it filled me up and I was ready to leave. I was told how good the soups were, so, I thought I would try them out, Needless to say, this was not the restaurant I will be recommending to anyone! But, maybe it was a bad day for me, maybe you would like to try it out for yourself! I must say the waitress was awesome about the whole ordeal!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We went to Olive Garden to enjoy supper, but got the poorest service I ever encountered. We were ignored and had to call servers for service. I wasn't that busy, so the waitress we got must have been new or confused. We had to ask for almost everything we needed, and got the appetizer that we ordered first, almost when we had completed the meal. I would not recommend this Olive Garden to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I enjoy going to the Hayward Olive Garden at non-peak hours, as both my husband and I are disabled, and do not like crowded restaurants or the lack of adequate accessible parking spaces during prime hours. The food is always delicious and plentiful, and the afternoon meal selections are reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2017