“Poor service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We went to Olive Garden to enjoy supper, but got the poorest service I ever encountered. We were ignored and had to call servers for service. I wasn't that busy, so the waitress we got must have been new or confused. We had to ask for almost everything we needed, and got the appetizer that we ordered first, almost when we had completed the meal. I would not recommend this Olive Garden to anyone.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I enjoy going to the Hayward Olive Garden at non-peak hours, as both my husband and I are disabled, and do not like crowded restaurants or the lack of adequate accessible parking spaces during prime hours. The food is always delicious and plentiful, and the afternoon meal selections are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food. There is always an advertisement of a special. Dessert is available and wonderful. You should try it

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I came here to get some dinner after work. I was seated immediately after arriving but it was in an awkward location right behind the place where the servers add up the bills. But that's ok, I've dined alone before and I'm used to being tucked away somewhere. Apparently that's where the problem lied. I didn't have a server come up to me for a GOOD twenty minutes. I had to use the kiosk thing to call one. While my server was nice she made a point to tell me that my table wasn't assigned to her and that she was just helping out. Don't care. But thanks for the information. The food was pretty timely and tasted good. After I got a server my meal went a lot smoother. It's not a bad place but I wasn't a fan of the service. Maybe another location next time.

1  Thank Alisha D
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

No surprises here. Corporate everything, meaning, average across the board; selection, quality, price, service, cleanliness etc.