“I wasn't a huge fan but it was ok”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 334 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I came here to get some dinner after work. I was seated immediately after arriving but it was in an awkward location right behind the place where the servers add up the bills. But that's ok, I've dined alone before and I'm used to being tucked away somewhere. Apparently that's where the problem lied. I didn't have a server come up to me for a GOOD twenty minutes. I had to use the kiosk thing to call one. While my server was nice she made a point to tell me that my table wasn't assigned to her and that she was just helping out. Don't care. But thanks for the information. The food was pretty timely and tasted good. After I got a server my meal went a lot smoother. It's not a bad place but I wasn't a fan of the service. Maybe another location next time.

1  Thank Alisha D

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

No surprises here. Corporate everything, meaning, average across the board; selection, quality, price, service, cleanliness etc.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The temptation is too eat too much as they offer close to unlimited pasta and salad. The 3-pasta dish is too much (won't get to third one). Gorgonzola pasta was too cloying. One also can fill up on breadsticks and garlic bread, so no need for appetizer. The seats are nice as roll back so easier to get up after eating too much. But some nice pasta dishes. They now use on-line ordering which can be confusing at first.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Rich and scrumptious sauces, meats, pastas, cheeses. One could come to dinner for a month and not try all their selections! There are the heavier sauces from the southern part of Italy and the lighter creamy sauces from the north. Their salads are large and fresh and there are always bread sticks buttery and garlicky! The ambiance is welcoming and the lighting soft and relaxing. The service each time has been excellent. Buon Apetito!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch, seated promptly, server came to table within a min minutes. Drinks and breadsticks came quick. 8yr old son had kids spaghetti, wasn't great, said mine is better. Wife and I ordered same spicy chicken sandwich. Tale of 2 sandos. Wife's had very little to no spicy. Mine was spicy, sucked down 2 refills of water. Mind you I love spicy,, sirachi on everything, jalapeños yes please.. wife tasted my sauce and looked like a cartoon character with smoke coming out of ears. Thinking now she was given chicken parm sando, not spicy chicken. Breadsticks are ok, salad, well it's salad, kinda hard to mess up.