“Not good”

El Torito Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
El Torito Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 149 Restaurants in Hawthorne
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Had chicken and shrimp fajitas. Not well prepared. Skillet not hot, so peppers, onions and chicken (precooked) did not heat up. Service was very slow. I thought they had to go kill the chicken. Restaurant was empty, so it was not an issue of being crowded. Will not return.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Loved this place! The margarita started this dinner off right! Delicious! We were group of six and everything we had was amazing! I'll try to list them...Fresh tableside Guacamole, Beef Barbacoa Nachos, Fiesta Platter, Chile Verde, Street Taco Trio Combo, Mexican Buffalo Wings, and Deep Fried Ice Cream.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I went to have great mexican food and ended up being happy hour also!! The food was wonderful, the drinks great and the experience of home made guacomale made at the table was perfect!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I visited El Torito Mexican Restaurant to order food to go. After I ordered my food I decided to order a drink while a wait. The drink was so good by the time my food came I decided to eat my food at the restaurant and have another drink. Great food and Great drinks!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

not too many family style restaurants near the hotels. this one lies in a ralph shopping center. enjoyed my food and the service was excellent. just a short walk from my hotel.