“SWEET TOOTH REMEDY”

Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Half Moon Bay
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We were so pleased to spot the 31 flavor logo and made a pit stop! Good choice. The tiny store was well kept and the server was a sweetheart. The scoops were the opposite of stingy. SUBLIME!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

I love baskin robbins. They have a lot of unique flavors that you can't get anywhere else and it's one of the best chain ice cream places you'll ever go to

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Went there recently with my visiting sister and her kids. Our local store is small and not much happening but the special on the 31st was a scoop for $1.31 seems the company is celebrating their 70th anniversary this year. Hadn't been there in a long time but was still impressed with new flavors they had. Thank goodness I was with family so I could steal tastes of theirs.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

After a little snack we decided to have an ice cream break, a wide range of flavours, nice service and good Baskin-Robbins quality.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Vanilla milkshake is my regular choice.... This time I
tried the new OREO® 'N CAKE BATTER milkshake..... Its really yummy...