“Friendly atmosphere but ... have I seen this before”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nice location for this chain coffee shop. The tomato and mozzarella sandwich, while being indistinguishable (as everything else) from the similar Seattle based coffee shop, was good, bathroom clean and still good choices of food in the pm. Coffee was good as well

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I like Pete's Coffee and seek it out. This appears to be a locals favorite in a town center. Great place for a business meet up. It's the usual Pete's and as long as they keep the place clean and groomed for high volume, it's nice. I haven't been in it during high volume tourist times as I live in the area so I'm not sure on the service when it's crowded. Parking can be a little challenging if it's tourist time. If you plan to park further out rather than hunt for a close spot, you'll be less frustrated.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I like Peet's Coffee and Tea. They can be counted on like a nice pair of worn shoes. I usually order a basic cup of coffee. If I'm splurging, I'll order an Americana. Either way, the coffee is consistently good.

Again, Peet's did not disappoint. I also like the fact that I don't have to punch in a ten symbol code to access the internet. I don't know if people in the restaurant business understand how annoying it is to spent ten or fifteen minutes, trying and retrying to connect to the internet. We want to connect - now! I like the fact that at Peet's, all you have to do is click on their wi-fi and it automatically connects. And when it connects it stays connected.

I will always be a loyal Peet's customer.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This shop is clean, kick back , friendly and fast. My go to coffee shop when in town. Conveniently located, plenty of parking...clean bathroom...what else do you need?

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Nicely decorated shop. However they don't (can't) scan your loyalty card from your mobile app. The cookie selection was pretty meager at 3:30 in the afternoon. The women's restroom was really revolting. Clearly had not been cleaned for hours, or possibly all day.

On the bright side, the coffee is consistently good.