“My husband loves his seafuood and he said it was fabulous!”

Princeton Seafood Company
Ranked #30 of 98 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: On the corner and before you get to the Harbor Master.
Description: On the corner and before you get to the Harbor Master.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place is right in the harbor. Seafood stew was amazing according to a seafood afficianado, my husband! I had just a burger and some fries and it was very good as well. The prices were reasonable. Service was ok at best. They were training someone behind the register and Im not sure the person was ready for it....

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We love seafood. We ordered steamed crabs and I must say it is one of the best crabs I've eaten in the continental US aside from the Maryland crabs that I don't even remember what ealse we ordered.. The coastal feel and the calm surounding added perks to the place. It is a nice stop while in this area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have many fond memories of Princeton Seafood Company. I love this place and the food. Of course the location is also amazing.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Wasn't sure the procedure of ordering. Had to order at the counter, then hopefully find a table, place # on the table and wait for food. Was hesitant on ordering before getting a table, but, waited a few minutes, a table cleared and got a table.
Had their version of a copping that was good, no crab, but plenty of mussels, 2 big shrimp fish and clams. It would have been nice to have more broth, since they call it a soup. Served in a square bowl that made it hard to use the spoon to get the last drops of soup. Grilled calamari sandwich was a a good thick size, but a little chewy due to over cooking. Nice to get a window seat, otherwise, dark dining room.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after visiting the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and the food was great. I especially loved the clam chowder and the sweet potato fries. Service was spot on!