Completely unexpected so clearly didn't read the establishment website. Quite a distance (7 miles) from the main road between Groveland and Yosemite, a drive through the forest, so be careful in winter driving conditions. Well organized, a cabin in the woods, ours was not far from the main facilities but could be trek, roads well signposted and maintained. Good, if basic, two bedroomed cabin, very quiet, warm, not kitchen if that is what is expected. Breakfast in main restaurant very good, but extra. Very helpful staff, really well geared for Yosemite walkers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evergreen Lodge is a newly expanded full-service historic resort featuring 88 spacious cabins in the woods. The lodge sits on 20 acres just a mile from Yosemite National Park in California, putting top attractions - Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Hetch Hetchy - in easy reach. At the lodge, savor a delicious meal, kick back in the classic tavern and enjoy other amenities, including Evergreen's sun deck, game room, kids play areas, nightly activities and therapeutic massage. Ready for adventure? Evergreen's professional guide service offers a variety of sightseeing, hiking, biking, fly fishing and snowshoeing tours, as well as free planning advice for self-guided adventures. A Frommer's 'Favorite' and 'Highly Recommended' by Fodor's, the Evergreen provides the perfect mix of recreation, relaxation and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite