“Try the gazpacho soup and don't forget dessert!”
Review of Tofanelli's

Tofanelli's
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our choices.It may take a minute to decide there are so much to choose from.. The Ruben was full of beef and had amazing flavor. Pork sliders were filled with BBQ pulled pork. Both sandwiches come with you choice of soup,salad. sweet or french fries. We also have a fruit bowl the variety was tasty. We splurged and had dessert. The chocolate mousse was divine the caramel cheesecake

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

While visiting my cousins in the area, they brought me here one afternoon for lunch. Some items were a little pricey but the food was great! I HIGHLY recommend their tortellini Alfredo with the ham and peas. It was amazing! Even their bread with balsamic dipping sauce was wicked good! We really appreciated their gluten free options, too-although we were told they generally don’t carry gluten free pasta which is a bummer because their menu states that they do. Great wine, beer and mixed drink selection and prices were average. Patio was beautiful but indoor seating could use a little updating. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and I will be back next time I’m on the West Coast!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

They have a wide variety of foods to choose from. Every time I have been there the food, atmosphere and service have been exceptional. Located downtown Grass Valley.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I love sitting in this place, an old, historic building right on the Main Street. Inside in the Winter and out on the patio in the Summer-with my dog! Nice but small bar. But I've been a bit disappointed in the food. Breakfasts are fine. But the rest of the meals I've had here are so-so, some very good. Tonight I had pasta primavera. Way too much gloppy alfredo sauce-I couldn't even identify the veggies in it. Bread so-so. Green salad nice but ordinary. Great wine and great waitress though! Like I said, I love the atmosphere, and it's not too noisy like so many other restaurants.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Warm and inviting historical building! No reservations taken but not a long wait to sit at the bar.Good Bar and dinner menu! We ordered several appetizers and skipped dinner! All in all very satisfying.