“Tasty Burgers and Fries”
Review of Kahuna Grill

Kahuna Grill
Ranked #24 of 151 Restaurants in Goleta
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Had lunch with my family and we all enjoyed our selections. Cobb salad was fresh and the burgers were well grilled. The grilled cheese sandwich had a generous portion of cheese and the bread was toasted perfectly. The French Fries were also excellent in the way we like them, thin and very crispy. They did run out of ice cream for the shakes and had to run out and get more. However they gave us an extra order of fries while we waited for the shakes. Prices were ok for the qualify of the food.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Been back twice in two weeks so they must be good.I had the Island burger the last time I went & it was delicious. The main thing I noticed was the char grill taste had really come through which is relatively unusual (especially where I come from)! Buns are really tasty too as were the accompanying pickles etc.
Sat outside on a typically beautiful California day with my grandson who devoured the most delicious chocolate milk shake.
Service was good, no problems at all.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Went here on the recommendation of the Hotel looking for a good size Teriyaki plate, and I found a good one here. The food was tasty, came out quickly, and you got alot for your money.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I've always liked this restaurant and the owners. It's good food, reasonable inexpensive and tasty! Plus vegetarian friendly.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The hotel recommend this place. The girl working recommended either the fish sand which or a burger..
Both were large,but verygood. The regular fries are excellent. Sweet potato fries were under cooked and soggy. The onion ring are just regular frozen rings. Service was good

Been to Kahuna Grill? Share your experiences!