“Big, Bigger”
Review of South Coast Deli

South Coast Deli
Ranked #31 of 151 Restaurants in Goleta
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great and cheap place to eat breakfast or lunch.
We ordered a salad and my friend a sandwich and both were huge. He is south-african and knows his meat, but was surprised at this amount. Big.
My fowl salad was even bigger. Yummy BIG time.
Good food.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken Caesar toastie. It was fab! Service was great and really fast considering it was peak time.
Great value for money.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

When I was a student here, me and my friends used to stop in here at least once a week and their salads were delicious; perfect portion size and the atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice. Favourite place to eat in Isla Vista.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Hey I had limited expectations but was really excited with my tri-tip sandwich. This was served with fresh salsa on a toasted Italian roll and was very well prepared. I'm a bit of a tri-tip snob and I can vouch for the good quality of the roast that was served up on my sandwich.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I travel to Santa Barbara for work on a weekly basis and this is, without a doubt, my favorite place for lunch. Their salads and sandwiches are amazing and made with fresh ingredients. They are very accommodating to meet any food restrictions and to modify their foods to meet your personal preferences. I can't imagine anyone not being able to find something there that they will love.